Skip to main content

Fun times

I've been keeping myself really busy lately. But in the midst of business, I am enjoying all of the little things in life.
First off, Campy is just a hoot. Campy and Madison like to play together, chasing each other around our place. But the funniest thing was when Madison was playing with a toy and Campy took it from her. This was before the taking of the toy.
Sorry for the darkness of the video.

Also-the other night was the first ever Master swim team x-mas party. So much fun with my friends and even got to know the other swimmers a bit better.
Here are some pics of great friends, aka my training partners.






And of course, a few pics of Campy attempting to destroy his new Duck from Laura.








And lastly, another pic of Campy and Madison. These two are inseparable.